Bryan Kittelberger has been in the antiques business for over 40 years, and has handled some of the most prestigious estates in the Rochester area. Bryan has worked closely with executors, attorneys, trust departments, museum curators, heirs of estates, realtors that need help with clients, as well as individuals that are downsizing.
Bryan’s extensive knowledge of antiques, oriental rugs, paintings, fine art, jewelry and coins makes his opinion one of the most sought after in the world of antiques.
Bryan has an extensive education in not only antiques but academics as well.
- Graduate of Webster High School 1975
- Graduate of University of Maryland School of Business (BS) 1979
- Graduate of Stetson College of Law (JD) 1983
- Member of Florida Bar (retired)
Some of current and former memberships, including, but not limited to:
- American Numismatic Association
- Rochester Stamp Club
- Still Bank Collection Club of America
- Hummel Club
- American Forest Association
- American Political Items Collector (APIC)
If you are considering liquidating any antiques or fine art please contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
Coupons for this location
Kittelberger Galleries1850 E. Ridge Road Suite 581
Rochester, NY 14622